Sunday, January 11, 2009

Creativity and Toothpaste

I have undertaken this awesome resolution of managing all four of my blogs and have planned to undertake atleast one post every week. Now that is a tough assignment on myself ... don't believe that creativity is like toothpaste: it's not that you press the tube ... and voila ... out comes .... no not the toothpaste ... the blog post.

As I have this new zeal of popularizing and publishing my blogs, I was looking around to see what others are doing. I saw that very few blogs have original content. Don't know whether I will have the same fate... the very reason all my juices had dried up, though I had been one of the first kids (read man) on the blogosphere, blogging away since 2005, (Earlier I used to blog on rediff, which I lost contact with) I have not created much content till date.

See, I have been posting meaningless stuff in this blog since I resurrected it from the ashes this year. The poet in me is hiding away, from the tasks of a demanding job, a wife, an infant, mother, family, photography, books, games and other activities with which I cram my days. The prose writer in me is hammering away in the keyboard, but really not sure what kind of "toothpaste" coming out.

No comments: